Friday, May 19, 2006

And it begins...


This is something I have wanted to do for a while now. There are really no blogs at all, to my knowledge, about the alluring nature of women in overalls (or men, to be fair to the women who like overalls). I started this site to foster conversation about the love of women in overalls free from the spammers and pedophiles on Yahoo groups, etc. Let it be known that all comments on this site will be moderated and that any mention of pedophilic themes will be stamped out, and I might hunt you down and root your box and trash your OS. Just kidding. Seriously though, any hotlinking to pedophile sites, like Petra's for instance (you know what I'm talking about if you have been in the game) will never see the light of day on this site. With that out of the way, the posting can begin... I hope you all enjoy this project as much as I'm sure I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home