Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bondage & Overalls





















It's not a secret, at least to me, that there is some correlation (I'm not a psychologist, keep in mind) between a fetish for overalls and a fetish for bondage. The reasons, I'm sure, are numerous, but I'll spare you my rambling thoughts on the subject and just say enjoy the pics. Oh, but just out of curiosity, vote in the new poll (located in the sidebar) for me.

The top two sets come from the Daisy in Bonds website, the third set comes from the Jeans Bound website (only a taste, for the whole sets you'll have to join their sites); I'm not sure where the last set comes from, but it can be found at the new Yahoo group Salopette Bondage. Also, be sure to check out the Bondage in Bibs website with quite a collection of bondage and overalls pics. Originally, I thought I'd keep this site extra clean, but, El Overol's initiative demanded that I not be bound (pun not intended) by my initial thoughts for the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home